22 June 2009

Unemployment

So I finally sucked it up and quit Safeway. For realz this time. They won't take me back even if I ask. That was last week and I've been vaguely looking for a new job since then, but I don't really wanna. I've got enough cash for awhile...

Mainly, I'm just languishing in the fact that I never have to put another plastic bag on another 4-liter of milk ever again. Nevernevernever. I have learned. I've done a grocery store, and I've learned that it friggin' sucks ass, so I'm not going to do that again. I'm going to get some sort of qualification and get a decent job where I can sit down and take my coffee break when I damn well feel like it. Upthapunk, etc.

Yeah, it's kinda boring now, nothing to do but internet and wander around town. But I'll take a little more boredom, for now...

No comments: